Our responsibility doesn’t end once your appliance has been installed. Annual Servicing is important whether you have a Gas Appliance or a Stove.
At the end of each heating season, as well having your chimney swept, we recommend your solid fuel stove has an annual service. This will include, inspection, replacing seals, checking flue joints, cleaning, advising if fire bricks need to be replaced and left ready for the next season.
Your Gas fire or Gas Stove should also be serviced annually to ensure your warranty is valid and that is in good safe working order.
We offer both Gas and Solid Fuel appliance servicing to all of our customers but we also service appliances we haven’t installed.
- All aspects of Solid Fuel, Gas and Electrical installations, fireplace construction and alterations
- Technical assistance and installations for new builds and extensions
- Design, supply and installation of external and internal flue systems
- Chimney repair & Chimney lining
- Safety inspections and servicing
- Regulated and registered with HETAS and Gas Safe
- Supply only – stoves, flues, fires, fireplaces etc.